Steve Waters with special guest SZE CHUAH from MLS FINANCE discussed all things FINANCE.
– the banks property price predictions. Are they understated? Are they accurate? One of the big 4 has suggested an increase of 17% in 2021.
– The RBA is happy with the state of the housing market. What does that mean for the future of interest rates?
– What do the current calculators mean for your ability to borrow in this market?
– Checklist for Investors with multiple properties in maximising the current climate to buy their next property without “hitting the red line” on servicing.
– plus of course a market update.