Good cash flow management is critical to all investors to allow you to hold and also keep building your portfolio.
During our upcoming Investment Education Meeting, our Director Steve Waters will share with you why cash flow management is so important and how you can ensure you are managing your portfolio well.
Following are some key factors we will discuss to make sure you don’t get caught short:
– Tips on how to track and forecast the cash flow position of your portfolio
– Allowing for life events: marriage, kids, education
– Why increasing rent isn’t always going to increase your cash flow
– How to decrease your costs
– Focus on the things you can control
– Make sure your buffers are liquid
Being comfortable with your strategy and knowing your position means that you can move forward with building your portfolio in the most efficient way based on your goals, capabilities, and limitations. These specific considerations can help you map out a long-term investment plan and with the right strategies, processes, focus and balance ultimately minimise the risks associated with growing a property portfolio and make sure that you’re in a position to take advantage of opportunities when they arise.
Book now to secure your seat and we look forward to seeing you there.