In Episode 59 of the Investing Insights podcast, our hosts Victor Kumar and Steve Waters from Right Property Group discuss:
- The balance of Growth and Cash Flow, these are both very important in a property portfolio. They need to be balanced both for today and the future
- What you do now will set yourself up for the future.
- Market updates from Sydney and surrounds, Queensland, Victoria and Perth including lack of listings across the board and vacancy rates.
- Developing a portfolio that can pivot as your life changes. The planning process never stops! Regular portfolio reviews are key.
- The true investor invests during the good times and the bad. Make the best of the market as it is.
- Flexibility within your strategy is important.
- Cash flow is not all about income but also expenses. Cash flow management is key.
You will hear all of this and much, much more in this episode of Investing Insights!
Are you ready to take the next step in your property investment journey, or simply need guidance on where to next, then book a blueprint meeting with Victor or Steve. Click here https://thisisrightpropertygroup.com.au/strategy-session/
Did you like this episode? Show your support by rating us on iTunes (Investing Insights) and by liking and following Right Property Group on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
If you have any questions about what you heard today or any topics of interest you have in mind, feel free to email email@example.com