In Episode 58 of the Investing Insights podcast, our hosts Victor Kumar & Steve Waters from Right Property Group discuss the importance of laying the foundations, committing to fundamentals and understanding your finances is key to your success in property investing.
– Agile not fragile investment
– Number 1 rule in investing is – its very easy to to get into property however, its substantially harder and often more costly to get out.
– Each property you purchase needs to have longevity and perform as though COVID didn’t exist.
– you never want to find yourself in an investment where you are stuck
– Fundamentals are so important. Always consider your own situation and circumstances. What is good for another isn’t necessarily good for you.
– Beware of the media. There are so many factors at play that the headlines and narrative that is created.
– Victor’s quote of the day “You can’t outsource your pushups”. You can’t pay someone to do your pushups for you to get you fit, you need to do them yourself. The same applies to due diligence.
– Cash flow is the expansion joint which is needed to absorb the different movements in your portfolio.
– Do you have your “get out of jail free” card? Things will go wrong. You need to be comfortable that your portfolio is able to weather the storms.
– Regional areas- be aware of the sub par regionals and holiday areas. Are they a flash in the pan?
You will hear all of this and much, much more in this episode of Investing Insights!
Are you ready to take the next step in your property investment journey, or simply need guidance on where to next, then book a blueprint meeting with Victor or Steve. Click here https://thisisrightpropertygroup.com.au/strategy-session/
Did you like this episode? Show your support by rating us on iTunes (Investing Insights) and by liking and following Right Property Group on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
If you have any questions about what you heard today or any topics of interest you have in mind, feel free to email email@example.com